Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mini Biopic of Rachel Laura Menke

Rachel Laura Menke was the 4th child of Dr Dave Menke (1951-) and JoAnn Bornstein (1951-). Rachel was born in New Britain, Connecticut on October 8, 1982.

Rachel grew up a rather shy and quiet young lady. She transferred high schools and accelerated her academic work where she graduated a year and a half early. Rachel became pregnant and had her daughter, Lexi (2001-), before marrying Lexi's father. Rachel went on to earn an Associate's Degree with honor at a local community college, and she got a full scholarship to attend a University where she graduated a couple years later. Rachel and her husband separated in 2004 and shortly after she bought her own house. Her long time boyfriend, Brandon Maloney (1983-) moved in after about a year.

While she was in College Rachel worked as a waitress, then after graduation, became a Realtor. She has worked at 2 different radio stations currently as an Account Executive. Brandon moved in right after I closed on the house and was born in 1983.

The photo here is of Rachel and her daughter, Lexi.

You can find out more about Rachel and her family at her e-blog spot: http://www.hartless1.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. So, I thought I would set a few things straight. I did not drop out of high school to have my daughter. I transferred to another high school before I was pregnant where I GRADUATED a year and a half early (2000) and received a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. I have not had several full time jobs as while I was in College I served, became a Realtor and then have worked at 2 different stations in town, one of which I am still working at. My current title is Account Executive, as I do handle advertising for other companies, I do not handle marketing for my company. Brandon moved in right after I closed on the house and was born in 1983.

    ReplyDelete